IMC 0.00% 9.9¢ immuron limited

Hey people, Anyone here have any idea on the type of margins we...

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Hey people,

Anyone here have any idea on the type of margins we are talking about when selling Travelan.
    The moment they start trying to sell large quantities through supermarket chains, then you know for certain we have been screwed.  The largest retailer that I have seen selling Travelan, is Chemist Warehouse.  Know idea what the margin is.  If they are selling them for between $29 - $32 each, then I would expect we have probably off-loaded units to them around the $15 mark.  Might even be less.  Take from that COGS as well as salaries, distribution and we are looking at a very minimal amount of profit margin in comparison to units sold.

The best way forward is to have good search engine optimisation (SEO) combined with Google Adwords and a good web developer.  More people are buying online than ever before.  It's a growing market.
    Vivo, I agree with you.  It's much easier now a days to target your market with the right keywords and landing pages.

travelan tablets

The above is just one example when I typed in the word "Travelan Tablets".

The Adwords is this link, the one at the top:
    http://www.travelan.com.au/index.ph...7XNkPqGEgUDj7KoXGvRzuNSWxX8Fxwx8aArVPEALw_wcB

Next is Chemist Warehouse using SEO to get close to the top of the page.

Just to note, if you want to find out who is behind the link above, click on the Contact Page.  
    Notice the address.
    Google Map it.

Hey presto!

Grandlodge factory Number 10.

So people, it looks like someone in the rank and file knows how to target their market.

The only way Shareholders will ever make any money from Travelan will be when Travelan is on a global scale.  In the grand scheme of things, Travelan needs big contracts.  Until that happens, our real hope is on IMM-124E.

That is where the market is at.
    Great having a product.

However, that is not Immurons main game.
    The main game is IMM-124E.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 129850 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 556 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.