WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

course of action in case of announcement, page-18

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Hi aphigsy,
    When we got all excited a year ago, we were premature to assume that after only 2 and half years testing with GSK, we would be ready for the license deal, takeover or any decisive action of that sort.

Admittedly, some of us were already waiting since years, that is how I excuse my own impatience.

When comparing our drug delivery technology to innovative drug releases which take around 8 to 10 years to hit market, a 4 to 5 years testing, evaluation, engineering phase is the norm for a new delivery system which has to be imbedded into a larger pipeline of a global giant.

We were kidding ourselves 14 months ago that we were ready.
    When 3M announced the MTA, it was the first step towards production as 3M was hired to test our technology to see wether they would partner with OBJ and GSK to produce world class patches.
    We had this procedure misinterpreted as 3M seeking to test our technology on their own.

Now, looking back, 3M was brought into the partnership as GSK ( as I see it now ) would not continue to develop what they had in mind if they would not have the manufacturer of 80% of all transdermal patches worldwide on their side, and why should they? GSK, a global leader themselvers, would not go with anything less.

Once we had the confirmation that 3M approved the effectiveness of our technology, they disappeared into confidentiality "vapour", after 9 months testing.

Abdm is right, this detail was never given enough room for debate, the GSK ann stole the limelight and this was for many forgotten, for the LTers it stood out firstly as awkward and subsequently as making perfect sense.

GSK has concluded their short term agreement and move along with the FIM development.
    This is, in my opinion, an addition to their drug application testing regime for the Em-patch which is ongoing since 2007.

If you believe that nothing has changed over the course of last year, then having the world's best production experties for transdermal patches on our side, one of the largest, most aggressivily innovating pharma company announcing development plans for our technology and other companies aiming for Strategic Alliances with us, does not mean much to you.

If you watch the shareprice only, are you not fascinated by the amount of shares traded and the minimal advance in price achieved?
    Do you put that solely towards an undecided market, directionless drifting from selling to buying stack?
    Does it not all have a systematic pattern to you?

If so, one has to has ask oneself, why is that?
    Why does somebody go through all the trouble and accumulate at such a rate, over such a lenghty period, if nothing sustainable has occured over the last year?

I understand your impatience, we all show this from time to time. But now is a slightly awkward time to be impatient as things start to be in motion.
    We just had 2 buying spikes within a week after weeks of inaction.
    Buying showed large orders coming through, strategically capped as I described in an earlier post.

This has me excited.
    One might think I easily get excited but that would be incorrect to assume. Im excited due to lengthy research, reading the trading patterns and a very concrete conviction to have my money where it should be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.