OAU 10.0% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

course of sales??, page-8

1. 3,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151

Magikol

People buy and sell for a number of reasons and like some of the ones you posted.
    Want a holiday, a new house, car or the daughter's getting married and maybe want to pay for the new deck on their house.
    People can't always wait when they need funds, so just sell for what they can get...not a nice way to be, but you don't always have the choice.
    If I had a few $100k spare at the present, I'd certainly be very interested in putting it in THX and also keeping the price down to get it as cheap as possible.I've already got a reasonable size holding, but my views haven't changed on it's potential, if anything improved.
    THX is one of those companies, that can go for a considerable period without getting noticed and then when/if they hit HIGH grade copper at Curara in a few weeks or so, could explode.
    The same goes for the uranium.
    They've got all the right ingredients, but I don't know exactly when, so I'm prepared to hang in there patiently an wait.
    Some people haven't got the patience and spend too much time taking advice from others, which is not always good, so end up hopping from one stock to another and not actually making any money in the process.
    I consider that this company has the potential to pay me a lot more than a dollar or so a share.
    If the anomaly at Curara was to have the goods and it's bigger than what SFR has got so far,( that anomaly is more than 4x the size of SFR's deposits to date) I'd like to think $5+ a share. We'll find out fairly soon as to what they have there.
    Sooner or later I'd like to think the uranium plays are going to come up with the goods as well and who knows how big that could be, with the vast tracks of land they have.
    There is certainly plenty of ground to find something large.
    You see those bots quite often working when people are trying to pick up larger amounts of stock.
    Magikol, stop loosing sleep over all those little things and do a bit more research on what you have to back your investment up and if it doesn't stack up you know what to do.
    Hopefully we've all made a good decision to own the stock.
    I'm happy with what's happening and still see a lot of potential, so definitely won't be selling yet.

Regards
    Dabru

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $73.69K 13.40M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 23523399 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 31272186 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.