ADY 10.0% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

Ed27620Same question here, I've been trying to work out what and...

1. 354 Posts.
    Ed27620
    Same question here, I've been trying to work out what and where these trades are coming from. Any pointers on how your able to determine this?

Let is know what you need for us to work together. This thing has become a real curiosity for me, and yes I have a vested interest in this (I hold).

I too think its going to be a while before we see this thing ride up again for two reasons:
    - general market sentiment and caution, with the inherit risks at the moment, and with money not as cheap and as available as it used to be, there's going to be less high risk gambles shloshing around the market.
    - for the same reason, there needs to be contracts in place, and evidence that ADY can deliver on those contracts
    - concerns about a slow down in the USA flowing on and affecting other economies. We are still looking at the possibility of a retrace in resources due to this slow down in demand.

On the other hand
    - given the numbers of shares, and the current levels, and as we believe the relative undervalue of this thing, it will still be susceptible to traders
    - theres a lot of money about to come out of China, and resources are going to be the first and major targets as the Chinese sovereign funds support the increase in the controlling interest in resources, and the general Chinese funds look places to park themselves
    - Lithium demand may be sustained better relatively better than general resources perhaps, due to the slow but increasing movement to green fuels, and our passing peak oil.

I am of the opinion that the current up and down is the general market movement with trader action superimposed and exhagerating the movements. I think the sentiment is sitting on a northward burst any time now, and people are gambling on the timing. I certainly have in the past, but maintaining a significant long term holding.

The way I read it, the chances of ADY becoming a shining star in a suppressed global economy is 50/50. The chances of ADY becoming a shining star upon the inevitable recovery of the global economy is 100. Just needs to stay focused, get the contracts in and prove it can deliver, and hope that the indications are true that if and any recession in the US will not be sustained. I was one of the naive optimists looking for the $1.00 mark by this time, but things have changed. Where I am, Im riding it through.

My opinion only, and I'm no pro, but interested in sharing opinions with the few intelligent on this forum, but always happy to be entertained and play with the clowns. we all know who they are...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $12.36K 1.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 802145 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 706594 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.