TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

course of trades

1. 2,568 Posts.
    OK I’m trying to avoid the guessing games until the flow rates are released but can’t help analysing the situation after taking in what some people are posting here. Especially given I have a substantial holding in TSV I may as well through in my two bob.

Let’s focus on what’s got most people peeing their pants...course of trades...

In TSV terms and based on recent activity we had a decent “sell down” (not by any other definition of course) this morning during the only 45mins of trading.

Let’s look at the course of trades...Over 4m at 2.7 on the open (Of this two parcels over 1.5m the rest were nervous nellies IMHO), followed by 500K 10mins later at 2.6, and then triggering the usual lemmings taking some stop-losers with them together taking the price down to 2.3c with a combined volume of around 3m. So far a total volume of 7.5m and to today’s low. From here there wasn’t much on offer below 2.8c. So 30 seconds later a 1m buy brings price back to 2.5c. From here until the trading halt the rest of the trading (under 3m) was pretty small parcels around the 2.5c. VWAP for the day 2.56c.

So someone show me amongst all of this “dumping” where is the insider trading???

Added to this...THIS IS NO GDN OR LKO...this is an APPRAISAL WELL and has proven ALREADY COMMERCIAL.

Why are we in a trading halt??? Because news pending on ADDITIONAL ZONES 7 & 8 of the FIRST OF MANY WELLS. These guys are pros backed by pros and let's not forget it!

And according to the Ryanmeter the price should start to head back up pretty soon!

I’m still Big Kev excited!!

:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.