TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

Good to see common sense has prevailed Arkie - you are back in a...

1. 266 Posts.
    Good to see common sense has prevailed Arkie - you are back in a positive frame of mind, analysing and stating what is fact rather than innuendo.

I know it's sometimes hard to keep focus when there is what seems to be a "dump" in process. No matter what other posters think, TSV is a bit of a different beast. It is tightly held and traded minimally. As a result, we have seen the SP appear to be manipulated over the past few months. I tend not to conspire to such a theory - just not enough positive Anns from management to inspire greater depth on the buy line. If this was a GDN or the like, we'd already be in double figures just on the spin alone.

The pre-empted Ann, IMO will be good news, and hopefully there will be a song and dance made about it, the market will react accordingly and the SP is given a solid push to a level of true value in the market it deserves. Like some other holders, I'm a bit over the very conservative approach to managements Anns but at the same time, I am confident that in Warro TSV has the goods. I am happy to hold and am only dissapointed I'm not in a position to top up further.

Stay positive - Warro3 has already proven this field has the potential to be commercial - with or without gas in zones 7 & 8!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.