NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

court action, page-3

1. 3,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    I recently wrote to a reporter in SA to understand the continual litigative inuendo purported by the press...only to find out the press report on what the press are reporting on...I'm sure thats called Chinese Whispers in other interactions!! LOL...

This an excerpt of what was emailed to me by Megan Wait
    Staff Writer Mining Weekly

"Good day Mr Jazzasax,

Thank you for the interest in the Nkwe Platinum story. We have sourced the information regarding the pending court case from recent reports in the press.
    I have tried to contact Nkwe Platinum's Head of Corporate Affairs, Staff Sithole, as well as Nkwe MD Maredi Mpahlele to discuss the current affairs with them.

To my understanding, a large portion of the Bengwenyama community is supporting the Nkwe Platinum ventures and is satisfied with the community interactions.
    However, it seems that a part of the Bengwenyama community, which created the Miracle Upon Miracle Investment company to initially appeal against the mining rights, have now once again broken away from the consensus. They claim that the Department of Mineral Resources (DMR) didn't follow protocol and that the application process of prospecting rights have been riddled with inaccuracies. They feel that the process was processed far too quickly for the immensity of the case.

The regranting of the rights were not rumours, but indeed substantiated by a press conference, where the press could interact with both communities, as well as the area's King, which supports the DMR.
    It is, at the moment, still unclear as to what the appealing Bengwenyama community is going to do next. However, they are currently threatening the mining company with the Constitutional Court.

I would like to suggest a telephonic conversation with Nkwe Platinum's National Director of Investor Relations David Tasker. He is based in Australia.
    His contact number is:

Tel: +61 8 9388 0944 or you could send him an e-mail at [email protected].
    He might also be able to shed more light on the matter.
    Thank you and kind regards,"

Threatening is unlikely to disuade X or AP from competing for the largest remaining piece of the known pie when it comes to the PGM's in SA!!!

It is confusing and one needs to make one's best assessment on the information provided...not easy and thansk to the many contributors here that provide sourced information that can be referenced and relied upon.

I am gambling that the NKPO will either be in the money, that being over 20c for me , or be extended if NKWE can't get the majors to buy or sort it out themselves.

THe assets are too good to believe there would be a negativve outcome to this investment, IMO

Jazza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.