NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

court action, page-9

1. 3,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    BB, no, spoke to Anthony though and he stated the 20 minutes he had with the board he implored them to complete the BFS, if not just to stop the harrassing calls, to deliver on their promise. He also stated clearly that there would be consideration given to re-issuing replacement options, perhaps for 1c and out to 2014...this was not given as fact, rather as his impression of what might happen.
    Re the legal suits and other issues in SA he basically had little comment as he was also frustrated by the communications lacking in the Co.

Researcher, thanks for your post...not in love with this Co. but do tend to have a positive perspective..perhaps wishful thinking. I can't see MUM having much to go by after the Con Court case and the subsequent DMR reawarding...I'm sure they're positioning themselves in the best way they can but I think they have little to none leverage based on these outcomes. Yes, X and AP can play to their own timeframes but I think NKWE can also play the 'go solo' option which would necessitate a TO as can't imagine them walking away after all this time.

Fun and games and hopefully some profit in the end!!

Jazza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.