VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

See Eagle Bob unlike Undaunted you have been a mischievous...

1. 1,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434

See Eagle Bob unlike Undaunted you have been a mischievous poster over the last 4 years who just likes to throw unsubstantiated brick bats at Vango. You have tried to make your ZAG (Dampier) into a silk purse from a sows ear by ramping ZAG by putting VAN down. I can understand to a point why you are doing this as ZAG has a market cap around $7m vs VAN at $70m. Also ZAG had sold 412 sq klm of prime gold resource to VAN for peanuts which ZAG obviously now regrets ( violin plays) . Finally your current and only 'asset' is the legal case against VAN. ZAG's other CAPITALISED releases just confirms that you are drilling (or rather sampling soil samples) in moose paddocks! So for the last time let me give you a legal education. Firstly costs are determined and awarded in the final orders given by the judge which are published in 10 days time. The judge has announced to the legal team to include amongst other things submission for costs which are to be from the date the BTS was offered to but was rejected by Billabong. As the judge has already agreed that Billabong should only be entitled to the BTS one cannot reason why it was then rejected by Billabong and as all the other claims were summarily dismissed outright as having no basis in commercial law Vango therefore has a legal right to be indemnified for costs. What you also fail to recognised is that VAN was helping ZAG in this legal case by funding and being the prime lead defendant in the case. ZAG was listed as the second defendant. So a loss for VAN would have been a loss for ZAG:

BILLABONG GOLD PTY LTD Plaintiff

AND

VANGO MINING LTD First Defendant

DAMPIER (PLUTONIC) PTY LTD Second Defendant

Regardless as we don't expect a thank you and/or a Christmas card from ZAG or you let me give you a free legal opinion on the up and coming court case between ZAG v VAN. The judge in his deliberations in the Billabong case spells out clearly why the BTS will be issue and an unworkable document for ZAG or for any party unless mutually agreed upon not excluding the lack of definitions is established. So EB I would be focusing on your company's application as I know VAN cant wait to have another successful day in court

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.