LYC 7.41% $6.81 lynas rare earths limited

By now we seem to have accepted the reason for NC being...

1. 1,226 Posts.
    By now we seem to have accepted the reason for NC being uninformative is because whatever LYC issued the protestors made a massive misinformation publicly that had a massive negative result to our SP.
    Whatever was said in favour of Lynas was reversed to being some sort of unscientifically mangled to the point of having bad publicity.
    Remember its all in view of public health which is always looked upon that if there is a doubt choosing to stop Lynas will always prevail on going ahead with the PLANT.
    We always look like the baddies here as regardless of how little radioactivity (and harmless) the uneducated always favour the latter. (stop Lynas)

I hope we all end well after all this is over and forgotten by the crappy media that crucified our sp.
    Today should be a good day regardless of being Friday..

RVR: you wrote shown below:
    Blob and ausheds, with respect, you are saying that Lynas's communications with its shareholders over the past few weeks have been OK, and 'at the appropriate time'. So not giving shareholders any information about court hearing dates and issues, nor accurate and timely information about the results of court judgments in time to prevent massive trading losses across all world markets, are OK.
    And then there is the matter of the very rare Company announcement recently that was ambiguously worded to imply there had been a very large upgrade of new proven resources, which IMO also misled some shareholders until media reports clarified the issue.
    Only my opinion, but having some experience of share investments for over 45 years, I think that having to rely on Malaysian media and our political adversaries to find out about legal actions with major implications for Lynas share trading is NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.