CHM 0.00% 1.7¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

court case mmx

1. 2,243 Posts.
    CHM annual report gives some of the best insight available to the people with no inside info.

Page 7 + 8 of the report detail the information.

MMX clearly acknowledge they have received money or shares from CHM but they deny that this was used for the purpose of purchasing jack hills or Weld Range.

MMX backs this statement with the announcement earlier in the year stating they have foreisic accountants check the accounts & they had found all but $5000 & it had nothing to do with CHM.

My initial feeling is CHM is clutching at straws here but have a case of some sort but i think going for part of jack hills etc is very ambitious especially based on mmx thoughts. I have a feeling it is more grimaldie & co who have missed behaved unfortunately while representing mmx. I feel CHM is due something but the assets i think not. I think the case will become more of an issue in the grimaldie case then MMX. My thoughts also follow the lines of mmx that chm has no claim to jack hills & weld range. As many have said reading between the lines they seem to acknowledge some dues for chm just not the kitchen sink.

CHM also seem to subscribe to his theory with the closing paraqgraph saying they are not convinced the funds were not obtained improperly. Sounds to me like they have been shown & but don't like it or think thats is not enough to convince someone 100% & that any chance of debate maybe chased by them to hang on to the chance. I can't unstand if they were offered any money in relation to this specific case why they wouldn't takeN it.

I also find it odd they paid $150 but still owe the remaining $300 by the $300. Did they not have the cash available at the time hence the SPP being for the $450?

All my thoughts are based on info provided in the CHM annual report.

Thoughts please based on info provided or if you have more please provide. Also no snide remarks (Crans keep out of this)

Koh case seems a little more trivial & i beleive this is what they were offered a settlement for in mediation if they were offered any thing. As stated MMX have not really stated their stance on this as heavily as they have on the previous case. This case would give me more worry but is 5% enough for CHM?

Thoughts as well.

Personally i think CHM should drop the first case but obviously that is the one with the larger carrot & possibly there ransom card.

Are CHM holders as sure after reading this cases?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $9.826K 570.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3159986 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 94135 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.