AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

TU Nathan - good for shareholders to look at Alliance's history,...

1. 3,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    TU Nathan - good for shareholders to look at Alliance's history, which goes back as far as 1994. A few facts that I've gleaned from the annual reports are:

1. Alliance purchased the Maldon Gold Project + plant in 1994
    2. 2003: Abbotsleigh became Alliance's largest shareholder and "committed to move to a control position and underwrite new funding"
    3. Jan 2003 funds raised at 4c; Abbotsleigh hold 19.87%
    4. Same year Heathgate transfers JV to Quasar Resources
    5. August 2003 Abbotsleigh underwrites pro rata offer to raise $1.6
    6. Shareholders approval obtained for Abbotseligh to purchase shares from Peter Andrews and Peter Stedwell
    7. Andrews and Stedwell resigned in Oct 2003 qnd were replaced with Abbotstleigh representatives - IG, Tony Lethlean
    8. Johnston, Fothergill and Pamenski appear in 2004 annual report
    9. John Dunlop is the longest standing shareholder/director. He's been a director since 1994 and Chairman since 1998. (How's that for tenacity compared to us !)
    10. The T20 held 59.37% in 2004; only 45.87% today. Abbotsleigh is the only substantial holder

From what I can see Andrews and Stedwell were out of the picture at the time the 2002 JV agreement was approaching expiry and the extension was requested - so not part of the new agreement. IG was front and centre in that decision so can understand his feeling that we were misled and deceived re B4M

Compared to JD and IG - we are all new chums :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.