ID8 0.00% 0.9¢ identitii limited

This update was released before the Friday ASX trading day. We...

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    This update was released before the Friday ASX trading day. We didn't trade a single share.

I have to be honest, I don't understand why the judge is asking for this. They will submit this one page letter by no later than May 30 and I would think we will have to wait a period before the judge makes a decision on the motion to dismiss.

Take from it what you like, but right now the market doesn't believe we will succeed with the claim.

The closing date for the capital raise is June 13 so there's a chance we won't get much progress on the claim by the closing date which would make it a tough decision whether to take up the rights. (at least for those that are deep in the red like me).

Ofcourse any positive news from the judge before June 13 would make it an easy decision.

Then we have Cameron Beavis taking up his rights. I wish we could hear his thoughts because based on the company performance it's hard to understand what his motives are as he continues to throw money in.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6179/6179208-ff4b60ba74715198d667d5b3d112ea0f.jpg

We also had this partnership posted yesterday on LinkedIn. Obviously not material as we didn't see an ASX announcement but interesting nonetheless.

I know this post is stating the obvious but just seeing what others think about the state of play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.872M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1967021 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.