ID8 10.0% 0.9¢ identitii limited

Court Case update - Oral Order No Later than May 30th, page-30

1. 1,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    Just be grateful we are still going.....

I know quite a few that were in much stronger positions and much bigger market caps that have gone into administration. Don't get me wrong I'm heavily in the red with multiple millions of shares which break evens over 7.

As for the raise let's see who this underwriter is. The question is what would need to happen for a raise in say 6-8 months for the price to be greater than 1 cent. I would think the following

Patent win
    10 plus deals signed
    Partnership agreement with a one to many play
    Renegotiated MasterCard agreement 1.5 M plus revenue a year. Up from 500k ish.

Based on the last 2-3 years they won't execute any of the above. The most likely is a partnership agreement but the financial terms would be unclear.

Yes they have found a niche in data and a problem to solve based on feedback in the market

But it's not clear of the revenue that would bring in per deal or the time it takes to actually close a deal. All things that ultimately lead to a new raise with a similar narrative in months ahead. Let's hope they have found a way to win business in a more reduced timeframe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.410M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $487 54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 297300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.