SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

You have waymore spare time on your hands than i do....you are...

1. 6,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150

You have waymore spare time on your hands than i do....you are funny....u post negativestuff on SDL threads and then you rehash the same stuff into positivepropaganda for ANS threads...a balanced approach hey...Seems like there are quite a few ANS shareholders with the same posting model...

That is very old news rehashed, It was in relation to the Bribe allegationswhich allegedly took place between 2006 and 2008 before the current CE arrivedin 2010. Sundance fully co-operated with the investigated carried out by theFederal Police at the time.

Corruption can occur and does occur across a wide range of countries includingChina.

Situations where corrupt practices are likely to be encountered by foreignbusinesses in China include:

a. Corruption during the procurement process.

Here are some red flags to be aware of during sourcing/procurement initiatives:
    Close association with Government officials
    Losing bidder hired by winning bidder
    Losing bidder is not registered
    Low initial bid but many change orders
    Continual acceptance of high-price/low quality goods
    Unnecessary middlemen in the process

Interesting read.....
    https://www.tradecommissioner.gc.ca/china-chine/market-facts-faits-sur-le-marche/153381.aspx?lang=eng

Lets hope history isn't repeating itself under the new transactions taking place behind the scenes with this project. I am not suggesting in any way or shape that any one has done or is doing anything wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.