AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

court case, page-40

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    harry.

Re-read my post. You have only read what you wanted to see.

Your post has shown that you did not understand what I tried to disseminate.

Not ONCE did I say a decision had been reached. Not once!!! Nor did I even infer that such was the case. If it had we all would know about it by now.

I totally agree that if a decision had been reached then it could not be withheld therefore the reason for a trading halt of such length can only be to evaluate a position that Axiom currently finds itself in.

Whether that to be to take a position relative to legal advice received or as a consequence of rulings by the Court regarding certain issues which could be material or prejudicial to a favourable decision I don't [nor does anyone else] know at this stage.

However a trading halt has been called by Axiom and the discussions I have had with people very close to the matter whom I have no intention of naming advised me [PRIOR to the trading halt]to divest my holding and I have done so. They would seem to be correct up to at least this point.

I reiterate the main points of my previous post and I am sure Tuesday will see the resumption of trade. You are welcome to pick it to pieces for something to do but at least do so accurately and maintain the information in the context it has been provided.

I hope I am wrong and if so will renew my position immediately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.