AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

court case, page-48

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    My messages are being misconstrued.

Please DO NOT try to read between the lines.

There are no hidden messages.

harry, said I disposed of all shares but not that all were disposed of at exactly 4PM. At 4PM
    [
    or just after] the last of my trades went through meaning that at 4PM I was indeed sold out totally!!

At no stage did I try to pass off opinion as fact. Evern you would have to agree that I was at pains to state that I hoped I was wrong, etc. Where can that be construed as fact!!

scarabbeetles, again trying to spin what is not there. You must not alter or twist what people write.

"disclosing that you received a tip from someone close to the organisation" is NOT what I said. I said "disclosing that you received a tip from someone close to the matter".

There are a huge number of people involved on a number of fronts. Insider info - absolutely not. A calculated guess by an astute observer - most definitely

I thought I was simply adding to the debate as you all do and in so doing presumed that what I said would receive the same courtesies I afford your posts whether I agree or not. That surely is the purpose of the forum in the first place.

Talk again early week and I hope [as stat4ed in both earlier posts] that I am wrong and that I will be renewing my position. [repurchasing 2mill+ shares.]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.