AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Lol mboose where ya been buddy ;-p, maybe you should put this in...

1. 454 Posts.
    Lol mboose where ya been buddy ;-p, maybe you should put this in the local Solomon paper...

Dragging this on means - no taxes income and so on for your people, axiom is an Australian company who has given complete respect and so on when dealing with the Solomon people, instead of forcing them to sign before knowing what they are signing, instead of your country as I'm sure your a Solomon yourself, taking hand outs from our beautifull country and our tax payers dollars "including my own" and other holders here, Australia has assisted The Solomon Islands every time you can't take care of yourselves whether it finances security blaah blaah, shit 64% of the female population has been sexually assaulted in one way or another, and that's nothing to the rest of the corruption and criminal activity occurring in a place that could be a great tourist destination.

Australia has stood by the Solomons and always will, what other country would do what we have done?

Axiom has been fair from the start and even helped the local community, unless there's a smoking gun, the decision is obvious, don't you think?

P.S, stop selling dolphins to the japs, their beautiful creatures that end up on jap dinner plates.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.