AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

mboose said "the line was bad, the people were hard to...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    mboose said "the line was bad, the people were hard to understand"

I have called the court several times today, and they were not prepared to give up any information on what's going on. Including whether the proceedings continued today.

They most certainly were not quoting the judge and making extremely detailed statements. Maybe mboose knows someone in the clerks office, but that's not what he said.

Second of all, mboose aren't you located in the Solomon Islands? I looked up your IP and it matches Solomon Telecom. 202.1.160.0/24. So don't be claiming that is was a bad line cos you were calling from overseas.

Also I called the court from my Telstra mobile from Australia and the line was perfect.

mboose - it sounds like you went to a lot of trouble for a guy who has been wanting to sell his AVQ shares for months. You make big statements but offer no supporting evidence.

And you seem pretty determined to get Axiom out of the Solomons, under the guide of it "focusing on other projects". But if you think you are going to achieve that by stirring up a few shareholders on a forum then you are kidding yourself. Ultimately it will of course come down to the court decision.

Maybe if you shared the Statement of Claim we would be a little less suspicious about your own claims.

Who knows what is really going on with the case. We will find out soon enough. I am hanging a lot of hope on the trust and support of the landowners, and that the system will put this first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.