GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

court case

1. 895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Hi All

I was not aware of this... just read it in Quarterly Report...

I guess a positive spin is that the other party now realises what they let go and wants 25% interest in our spoils....

During the quarter, the Company attempted to have a legal case dismissed by summary judgment but was
    unsuccessful. The opposing party also had their motion for summary judgment denied. The case relates to a prior
    option agreement between a private party in Texas and a wholly owned US domiciled subsidiary of Arturus Capital
    Limited (ASX:AKW), the entity that the Company purchased the four Permian Basin leases from and it is expected
    that the case will commence in Texas sometime in 2012.
    The US based party is seeking to transfer the option agreement between themselves and the subsidiary of AKW to a
    US domiciled subsidiary of the Company. The agreement would entitle the party to a 25% back in to the project (after
    all costs are recovered) and operatorship of the project. The Company strongly believes that the option agreement
    does not transfer with the acquisition of the leases. In addition the company has an indemnity with AKW to ensure
    that the Company receives a 100% working interest in the leases that the Company purchased from AKW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.