AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

disclosure "no position" sentiment "none". this has been too...

1. 258 Posts.
    disclosure "no position" sentiment "none".

this has been too much of a heartattack-rollercoaster stock for me. i'm out. i held avq from 5 cents to 7 cents, then to 0.6 cents and to 3c. then watched it drop to 1 and now approx 2. buying and selling, jumped out even. what a wild ride.

my opinion on the issues, after watching avq for 2 years:

- case is uncertain, but the rewards are right there. certainly many good things will come if the company wins.

- i was hoping for settlement with smm by now? court is the last resort. a jv was a quicker option.

- drake owns 20% of the company, but remember that this is not a "big" investment for most fundies. dont just follow their money. follow your money. the risk reward profile is high, but it is your decision in the end.

- the huge increases in shares on issue have always troubled me. more time spent = scrip issued = less benefit to each long term shareholder.

- ryans forced share sale has not worried me. he has plenty to gain from rights/options if successful.

good luck to hot_investor, bga, invest4it etc. always informative. coming to the crunch. i know of some with $x,000,000 in this, so sincerely hope they pull it off!

GOOD LUCK!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.