AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

IMO what we're seeing here is not a p&d, this is the rise before...

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    IMO what we're seeing here is not a p&d, this is the rise before the case, plus traders seeing the rise and vol and jumping on board, you can be sure there'll be profit taking and it won't be all up and up.

I'm in on this in a big way (for me anyway), and I didn't just buy in by reading a few threads on hc, that's for sure. There's a few things that give some reassurance about this speccie, an remember it is a speccie stock, one thing was drake buying in. Anyone who thinks we've been informed of all that drake has been informed of is kidding themselves. But they can still get it wrong, so that was a minor reason why I bought in.

The main reason is that one way or the other, after this court case we'll have an answer on what way this stock is going. And if this case doesn't go AVQ's way, it's done, the latest nothing Ann about going into other sectors say that. So, at least at the end of this we'll know where we stand.

I wouldn't put the house on winning this case, I've been in enough adjudications to know it can go the way you would not expect at all.

All this is in IMO and def DYOR on this one.

And damn I wish I had the cash to buy in at .01, was clear this was going to happen after the end of the FY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.