AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

I see the Hindsight High Rollers are back. Not one of you stuck...

1. 421 Posts.
    I see the Hindsight High Rollers are back. Not one of you stuck your neck out to give us foresight or prediction. Yes I mentioned Clive Palmer, so what? Everything I have said thus far is coming to fruition, I don't care what you say, AVQ is a winner already in more ways that one. I have never owned a stock in my whole life and never will again after my relationship with AVQ ends, but one thing for sure is I am so proud of the landowners, AVQ and its board and people of what we, along with shareholders have achieved. We were under water to our bottom lip and the devil about to water ski past, but guess what? today the end of trading for 2014, AVQ is bigger, better, stronger, for longer. Dream, Believe, Succeed. Go back to my questions I raised and you will notice most of them answered and spot on, the rest will be answered shortly.

Ryan got a slap on the wrist for his dad's participation in the CR, so what? That's what happens when its a one man band, you sometimes play the wrong note.

As I said previously and agreeing with Rap, don't worry about the appeal, it will take a few days here and half a day there, the Japs best possible outcome here is to go back to the string pullers and tell them "we lost, but we managed to take the part where the judge braded us as ........................ away. Great they saved embarrassment, which the rest of the world would see them as more stupid for appealing that part only, but they don't care what the rest of the world says, as long as in their eyes they are not labelled what they were they will go home happy. Sumi were doomed from day one, they never had a leg to stand on just like Oscar Pistorius.

Anitua Limited and AVQ is the start of a long term relationship, they and AVQ are not interested in a one night stand. The money Axiom will make from shipment of ore will service the loan or a loan 5 fold for that matter. There is good and bad debt, this is good unsecured debt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.