MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

court dates, page-18

1. 164 Posts.
    cpg,

you need to take a valium and have a lie down. Out of all the mining companies in WA, which other company is looking at receiving approx 700 million in state/fed govt funding ?

I've been shouting from the mountain tops for a long time that we're on a good thing here. Read between the lines people: we're selling all of our ore, while others are being made to delay shipments. We have zero debt and big cash in the bank while others are scrounging around for money and/or selling the farm just to stay afloat.

Posco's increasing of it's holding from 9% to 12% is not a convenient topping up at cheap prices. I think they've increased their holding to above 10% to perhaps have greater leverage to protect their interests when a t/o bid emerges. I think the timing is significant as mmx and the WA govt may firm up their agreement possibly before the end of the year.

cpg, you mention OZL as an example. A company like OZL should give you an accurate indication of the true value of mmx's position. They're an ASX/50 company which is struggling to stay afloat. Compare that with mmx: we're in no danger of going under, we're a producing miner (not just a filing cabinet of tenements), we're mining good quality ore and selling all of it, we're looking at a 700 mil govt cash injection into the infrastructure project, while a company like RIO is getting slapped by the credit rating agencies.

It's hard to keep your cool in this kind of market, and we'll probably not see another like it in our lifetimes, but I think we're in a far better position than many companies several dozen times our size.

Regarding CHM, I'll be glad when they vanish into thin air and then I'll take great pleasure in telling all the upstanding citizen shareholders of CHM what a wonderful time I've had enjoying their company (no pun intended).

If your mate Benny can wave a few magic wands to even get you to court, which I seriously doubt, then those magic wands won't get you over the line in court.

And while you CHM guys type your replies of rhetoric, please put your money where your mouths are and buy a few more CHM shares. $ 10,000 buys you 1 million shares at the moment, get them while they're still worth something...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.