DMA 0.00% 6.0¢ dynasty resources limited

Yesterday, Wednesday, I advised the Forum of the results of the...

1. 263 Posts.

Yesterday, Wednesday, I advised the Forum of the results of the Directions hearing held in Perth YESTERDAY, where Dynasty ( Tay and Oh) in the case brought by a shareholder to set aside the 21 March 2011, that narrowly removed Carson and Levy as Directors, via improper proxies.
    Quote from Evision

"Priest,

The court documents 'cause list' is for thursday morning...

E."

Evision, you have posted the case of Dynasty vs Barracus to be heard this morning Thursday.

Quote from drsleuf

"E, good pickup. Someone has not been entirely honest with chains of events, even the visit to China"

Drsleuf deceptively jumps on the bandwagon using Evision's post to try and prove that I have misled the DMA forum by stating that the hearing about the EGM was NOT held yesterday, but will actually be held today Thursday

Drsleuf tries to build on this, saying that just like I misled the forum about the correct date of the improper proxy hearing, I also got my facts wrong about Tay's failed visit to Xinghua

The true facts are as follows

1. the case that Evision mentions that is being heard TODAY
    has NOTHING to do with the improper proxies case. Barracus is involved in a dispute with Dynasty, Barracus is one of a list of creditors that Mr Tay and Mr Oh have decided not to pay.

2. The case about improper proxies WAS heard yesterday
    and is unrelated to the Barracus case

3. Tay WAS in China and failed to get entry to see Xinghua.
    He and Oh are fighting, and Tay tried to gain entry to Xinghua to reassert his control over Oh, who is now voting with Revell against Tay. He and Oh have lost all credibility with Xinghua.

4. Evision and drsleuf, what is your motivation to mislead the DMA shareholders?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.