ETM 0.00% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

court hearing, page-60

1. 98 Posts.
    Tarecq get real this is one big mess and its only going to get better when all GGG is reviewed by independent people. GGG will not inform its shareholder of so many things I think its going for a record. I am collecting by the way for a report with a nice bow on to send to the authorities. Its a great read.

This case in Australian by Westrip is to end the joint venture with GGG. Basically Westrip wants the tenement back
    (see GGG announcement on the 08/08/2009). A fact GGG shareholder should be informed of as it may change there opinion of there holding. Is amazing that this pattern and lack of information continues as the directors seem to be digging themselves in for a long legal future after GGG.

When reading about this company I am also amazed how inderviduals talk about how great the deposit is but never about how great there corporate advice deal is with Exchange Minerals. Think about this shareholders GGG paid more for there management contract with Exchange then there deposit in Greenland. What has Exchange done for the company I am still searching and ever hopeful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $1.94K 89.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 541807 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 99184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.