EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

For all those that indicated that Wharf were desperate to get...

1. 452 Posts.
    For all those that indicated that Wharf were desperate to get back into the JV forget it, as Surandy said NO legal representation, full stop.

CM may earn some wages for a court appearance a case of had to.

Empire represented by two Barristers, three assistant clerks and three goffers.
    Two three tier trolleys full of files etc, two suit cases, lap tops etc.

Present also were Peters Jans and Kent Quinlan.

One hour and forty five minutes of one sided argument, pertinent correspondence from Wharf were also presented I feel of little consequence, just to emphasise a point or two.

It is now in Hon Justice Chaney’s hands, fairly evident that the Wharf JV will be annulled, no one knows when he will present his judgement. Should not take too long.

Kent was amazed when I told him that we already knew that Wharf were not going to have any legal reps, he didn’t know till he came into court, he was very amused when I pointed out that a number of share/partners were not happy with the Wharf board.

RE:- Cattamarra Farms, Wharf is a 10% share owner of 200 hectares of country side and that’s it. My advice to Wharf is sell it to ego because in the final stage they will be up for 10% rehabilitation, ouch. If it gets that far.

Ian is moving the B sands perforation along.

Continuance of present board. With the exception of new CEO.

This is to ensure that the review is completed and any actions duly taken, prior to any major changes re Tony – new Chairman etc.

Did not ask about a new Secretary.

CM was put in witness stand only to swear that all evidence as given were correct and he is the one responsible for it.

The court clerk gave him a bible and the script, he began with “ By all mighty God……..” Chaney sopped him there and said read the other one, didn’t have it, so Chaney said repeat after me, “ The evidence I am about to……..”

Chaney probably thought, I don’t think God will do any good. Ha Ha.

Court clerk bit embarrassed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.