AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Now what does everyone have to say??CORTEZ ANNOUNCES COURT...

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Now what does everyone have to say??

CORTEZ ANNOUNCES COURT INJUNCTION OVER KOLOSORI, VARAThe Goe-Vihuvunagi Tribe in Isabel Province has announced that following the High Court’s ruling in favour of their case challenging the Minister for Mines, Energy and Rural Electrification Bradley Tovosia’s granting of mineral Prospecting Licences to two Chinese-backed companies over Kolosori and Vara customary land, the court has issued an injunction on all mining operations there.Chief Elliot Cortez of the Goe-Vihuvunagi Tribe made the announcement in an effort to ensure that the associates of the Solomon Islands Resources Company fully comply with the High Court injunction by ceasing all mineral prospecting activities forthwith.He said the basis of the successful court case was that the Minister of Mines, Energy and Rural Electrification granted the Chinese company with their prospecting license over portions of the Kolosori and Vara Customary land without the consent of the Goe-Vihuvunagi tribe which he says are the rightful customary landowners.Mr Cortez said it was unfortunate that Minister Tovosia saw it fit to issue Prospecting Licenses over customary land without the consent of the rightful landowners and urged the Minister and his ministry to stop their illegal dealings with Chinese investors who have no regard for the laws of Solomon Islands and the rights of landowners to their land.“I am now questioning whether I have a government that works to protect my interests and the interests of the people of this nation or a government that works to advance the commercial interests of some politicians and their so-called foreign investors,” he added.SOURCE: PRESS STATEMENT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.