SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Sir, I am not invested in a litigation fund. That said, there...

1. 782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2204
    Sir, I am not invested in a litigation fund. That said, there may be interest depending on the findings in the ASIC case. It shouldn't need to be said but OM are not a party to any litigation - either at the suit of ISX or being chased by ASIC. That's not saying they shouldn't be. It has always been open to SP1/ISX to sue them. Forensically, I think they chose not to, much like the defamation case resolved. When you get into litigation like that, it's gloves off and you know that.

In principle, I agree that ISX was the subject of ASX attention and it was clear that the company (that I and many others invested in) was being pursued with some vigour, fair or otherwise. It certainly didn't help when the then CEO locked horns with the ASX and went on the record to describe cannibalizing them. If SP1/ISX maintain this resolve against ASX then let's get things rolling. Pay up the $2.69M, have the stay lifted, get it back before a Judge, and pursue that $500M damages claim that was so robustly put forward.

I think we part ways on the balance of your statement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.