GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

court orders, page-5

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    P5,Ido question the so called independent accountant as it as said because it just keeps its head above water.Yiu really need a full forensic accountant investigation,and GTP has them or had them they are called Freehill,Freehill was the forensic investigator accountants that checked out a case inregards to Clive Petersthe white goods retailer in the matter of theft or diversion of monies by a former manager to the tunne of what is $20 mil in property.

Iam not suggesting using Freehills,but a thorough and deep investigation by acturies or auditors needs to be also done.
    Why you may ask?,because if it is found that illegal or whatever is found,then this theatrical vote for me would colapse and I reckon the banks would take even a bigger hit.
    At this point to put it in context on a scale of 1 to 10,and 10 is the worse,Iwould suggest that bendigo bank is 8 maybe 9 out of 10 in realtion to gtp and the investors who hocked themselves to gtp finance are maybe 4 posibly 5.

The clubbanks have to go for broke,if this falls over and considering a lot of investors do not have a vote considering it was agreed to liquidate and there is a statute of time not sure what the time is,do not be surprised if speculating that hand grenade does not get thrown in .this is going to be a very long,long drawn out process------groan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.