EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

court outcome

1. 5,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3153
    Well had a phone call from our dedicated representatives, both PJ and Lani.
    Court was very quick, no wharf representation, only lawyers for EGO no board there, very small representation. Wharf is OUT, only have to go back and decide on courts costs to be paid, that will be handed down on the 12 June, maybe even earlier.
    For those who do not understand how costs are awarded, basically if say for example EGO paid $50000 in legal representation, the courts apply a scale of costs, if EGO charged $1000 an hr, the courts scale back to say $600, so if the bill is $50k then EGO get back around $30000, this is just an example and no facts known, and very rough figures ok, in any case money well spent. Great EGO day today well done to our hardworking and professional board. Go EGO onwards and upwards imo. I know our very good HC representatives will post in detail when they can I guess they are having a catch up, everyone should thk them once they get back online, I am personally appreciative of keeping us all in the loop. Well done boys and EGO. Sorry to ruin the 0.006 traders day. Obviously the board will give a detailed response to the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.