IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Court Proceedings, page-12

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    Jack456,

Thankyou very much for sharing with us 'the public' your findings thus far. You certainly are an interesting character, are you a lawyer by any chance? I have done some research of my own and I am curious to know why you chose not to post any of the photographed documents on the other forum (TS), particularly as you have only recently commented over there?

Is HC you're preferred method of advertising attachments that, to my knowledge, have never been disclosed to the public? Or is it because certain questions/comments were put forward in response to your comments on the other forum, none of which it appears you were willing to answer?

In case you've forgotten, here are some of the questions and comments that please correct me if I'm wrong, you have yet to respond to;

1. 'you are the lawyer for KDC are you not?'
    2. 'Where were the so called "KDC" land owners when the LOIS was being undertaken'?
    3. 'Union Pacific' was NEVER an owner of 'Summit Development'.' True or false?
    4. 'There was NEVER any agreement between 'Summit Development' and KDC that the latter have a 30% free carried interest in the Mt Kare Project but if there was it is an agreement with no substance given that 'Union Pacific' have never been the holders of EL1093.' True or false?
    5. 'Any agreement discussed between IDC and Simon Kembe was repudiated in writing by Simon Kembe on or before Feburary 2010.' True or false?
    As a researched individual investor, part of my job is to sort the wheat (the truth) from the chaff (unsubstantiated claims and subjective opinions) that unfortunately dogs forum discussions all too regularly, particularly IMO by those pursuing their own agendas.

Therefore I would appreciate an honest response for each of the above questions/comments thanks Jack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.