IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Elphamale, Answers to your questions. 1. 'you are the lawyer for...

1. 168 Posts.
    Elphamale,
    Answers to your questions.
    1. 'you are the lawyer for KDC are you not?'
    No I am not KDC's lawyer. I just thought you might be interested in some facts.

2. 'Where were the so called "KDC" land owners when the LOIS was being undertaken'?
    KDC never left. I might suggest that you are not quite clear on what and whom KDC represents

3. 'Union Pacific' was NEVER an owner of 'Summit Development'.' True or false?
    Per the document image I shared, Union Pacific was an owner. if you want to split hairs, according to the document, a better way to phrase it would have been 'Union Pacific or it nominee'.

4. 'There was NEVER any agreement between 'Summit Development' and KDC that the latter have a 30% free carried interest in the Mt Kare Project but if there was it is an agreement with no substance given that 'Union Pacific' have never been the holders of EL1093.' True or false?
    This one is not really a valid question as the 30% agreement refers to Union Pacific. The question should have been in reference to the 10% free carried interest in EL 1093. This particular court case is not regarding the above. It relates directly to breach of conditions of renewal for EL 1093.

5. 'Any agreement discussed between IDC and Simon Kembe was repudiated in writing by Simon Kembe on or before Feburary 2010.' True or false?
    This one is not relevant either as it not part the current court proceedings. The above questions were asked before the questioner knew what the court case was about. Since that time they have received a copy of the court papers. Partly my fault as I did not make those details fully public at that time. But not to disregard them, they would be more relevant to the question of the transfer of the licence (2010) and if there is a case of any possible fraud and deceit.
    Anyway there are several issues happening at the same time. One is the current court case Another is being filed in another court. I will let you know more if/ when I am made aware.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.