IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

On the PNG end lets just say that issue of misinformation is...

1. 168 Posts.
    On the PNG end lets just say that issue of misinformation is becoming an interesting matter. Not limited just to the IDC board but could look further to KCN, Union Pacific, Summit and a few others inside PNG (this relates to certain IPO shareholders)
    Interestingly one fact that has always gone overlooked is that Evans and Hill while being directors of Indochine were also Union Pacific when shareholders approved $27 million to Summit ($4 million to Union Pacific for its involvement. Whether or not this was a conflict of interest in the manner to which it was applied is for someone else to determine.
    It was only recently that some realised after 4 years that Empire Securities may have a conflict. Then all of a sudden, the board got cleansed.
    The same was said here about the current financing arrangement which resulted in a secured mortgage over Summit and its assets (EL 1093). Very few people here realised the company was in such financial distress that they sold their soul to their contractor. And for a few million no less @ 25% interest. Maybe they were still of the belief that the announcement of $15 million was to be believed.
    I have noticed that people here believe that the Mt Kare locals participated in the CR @ 9 cents. Yet no landowners are aware of anyone that took part. A re-read of the ann and it becomes more generalised. Misinformation or just carefully chosen words. Similar instances occurred over the Adit progress and expenses, only to find that there was no adit work being done. In fact the misinformation or clever wording has been taking place long before anyone here was ever aware of Indochine's
    As for SH and a class action, I have read elsewhere that they were talking about it however I doubt that they have the gumption to follow through. They seem to look the other way on these issues until it suits their interest to raise the subject.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.