IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

I was being sarcastic about candlesticks, the message I was...

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I was being sarcastic about candlesticks, the message I was trying to convey and going by the number of thumbs up I received was a message most people understood. I know folks on this forum and they reckon they know who you are and that you have a desire to do what you can to damage this stock.

my major contention is that all you do is come onto a forum to cane a stock you don't hold and have no intention of holding. I just don't know what sort of a stranger would bother spending their spare time this way. Call me a basic fella, but it just seems plain dumb. What's going on in that head of yours jack, what a puzzle you are

Look I criticise the Idc staff from time to time, but I own stock, so I have bought the right to say what I want. Why don't you just buy 50 bucks worth then have your say. You are hanging around Idc like a bad smell and carrying on like a serial pest.

Anyway call me stupid but I bought a few more today

Anyway jack, tell us what you think of Brian increasing his holding. I would be interested to know if you hope he loses all his money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.