IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Captain. You asked: "Anyway jack, tell us what you think of...

1. 168 Posts.
    Captain. You asked:

"Anyway jack, tell us what you think of Brian increasing his holding. I would be interested to know if you hope he loses all his money."

I think Brian is smarter than the average IDC director and shareholder. In the last placement, for each 2 new shares he and other participants purchased, he received 1 free attaching option, so for example, if he purchased 100,000 dollars worth of stock at .032, that would buy him 3,125,000 shares. If you add the 1,562,500 options that come with the shares, that is 4,687,500 shares which works out to .0213 cents per share for the same 100,000 dollars, not .032. Yes, of course the exercise/strike price of the option is .07 and the shares don't exist until exercise of the option, but I am sure you get the point. You are buying 1 share at around .02, and he is buying 2 shares for the same price, or at least he is buying 1 share plus 1 item of value attached to it. He could have paid for those shares with the rather high rate of interest (25 percent) he is receiving from the company, or, from the funds that company is paying him to sink the production scale development drive, so basically, another way of looking at it, is that he got the shares cheap. His share placement is also interesting as the ASX announcement regarding the EGM documentation of the issue of 200 million shares said 'It is intended that the Placement Shares will be issued to investors who are not related parties of the Company', and clearly, Brian is a related party. But, good on Brian for increasing his stake.

Seeing as he basically owns all the assets of the company anyway via his secured mortgage, it is good he is increasing his equity stake. He could pretty much own the whole shooting match soon. Incidentally, have you ever added up how many options are on issue ? Dilution to the max in the future. In regards to your continual contention that I should buy 50 bucks worth of stock, that I don't hold stock and have no intention of holding stock, I don't think you are a mind reader, but I do think you can't see the forest for the trees. You asked if I hope Brian loses all his money. The answer is no. I do not hope that Brian and IDC shareholders and stakeholders lose money. In fact, my hope is completely the other end of the spectrum. I hope that Mount Kare can be the pride of PNG, be a shining beacon of how things can be done if you honor your commitments, make good on promises made and take care of the customary landowners. There is a solution. If you stop looking at the trees, you might just see the forest. What matters, is what happens on the mountain, not on the ASX or in board rooms, or court cases. Speaking of court cases, any chance of an announcement regarding the former chairman versus IDC ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.