IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

The Captain I assume you have read the annual report, and...

1. 168 Posts.
    The Captain

I assume you have read the annual report, and therefore you would have seen that the comments I made were merely extracts from that report. The company wrote the annual report, I did not. I for one, have no interest in seeing the share price of this stock drop, I was pointing out the challenges that this company need to overcome and that shareholders should be aware of, if they have not read the annual report themselves. Most of these people I assume would be long term holders.

According to your post, it is you that has an interest in seeing the price drop so you own it cheaper than your mates. You say you are buying and selling this stock. It is debatable as to whether it is traders who have an impact on the share price.

You say you are a trader yourself. Indeed, you said you pay your broker 5 grand a year in brokerage, which means if you use Commsec or Etrade, you pay 19.95 per entry and 19.95 per exit if your notional value is less than $5,000, so therefore if you pay the minimum commission rates, you pay close to 40 dollars per trade (round trip), which equates to $5,000 (your number) in brokerage / $40 = 125 trades per annum / 52 weeks = 2.4 trades per week. You must have George Soros worried.

I mentioned Commsec and Etrade as they are the 2 online brokers you mentioned previously when you suggested I buy $50 worth of stock when in fact that is impossible, as it is below the minimum marketable parcel, but of course a big trader like yourself would already know that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.