IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Court Proceedings, page-36

1. 9,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    "They have been doing this for the last 4 years"

Really, nectar/Dirtminer!!!!!  My first post on the IDC thread here was made last year in May, in response to rubbish posted by the likes of you, and others, suggesting .... "NO, IDC DO NOT need to raise cash NOW, they have 10m in the ban" 11707765 and .....

"Hey IDC Holders

It is important we look at the facts from ASX Announcements made by IndoChine Mining, not at misleading comments made by faceless people on HC.

Get ready for an incredible time for IndoChine Mining!

Mr Promnitz seems to be close to some type of funding arrangement with either banks or jv miner or asset sale or takeover from his recent interviews.

He stated categorically that they wont be issuing any more shares. I suppose the Trillion Dollar and Multi Billion Dollar Funds dont want any more dilution, like the rest of us private investors!

Grab a coffee and enjoy the IndoChine Mining Presentation"

Of course, as we all know, it's been all about cap raising these last 12 months, and not much else.

"Below is Mr McVeigh's Chairman's Report from the Annual Report released on Friday"

What about all the other data that's located within  the "fine print" of the Annual Report?   You might like to highlight some of those items with colourful underlining/captions/stars and the like?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.