IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Court Proceedings, page-42

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    What do TobyJack and Jack invest in if its not ABC gold or Tiffanies Silver. get it ;-). Is it true you two want to get involved in Mt Kare via a different mechanism and have a vested interest in damning IDC. You two are obviously not posting here because you are bored.

I am very disappointed the price isn't going down further as I want to buy more

And what are you guys getting stuck into Nectar for. I am interested in his posts. You obviously go to great lengths to ensure nobody who has a good thing to say gets airplay.

By the way I pay $11 a trade but I made around 80% return last year on my SMSF so who cares have much I pay to the broker, gotta trade to make money

I am basically into investing and trading to free up cash to help poor families and children overseas. No point trying to dump a heap hell on me. I am a different person with different goals to you two and the things that make me happy probably wouldn't make you happy.

I am telling you, the court case is going nowhere, the only people who will make money out of it are probably scum bag lawyers ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.