KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Ive got some deeper notes that I will type up later but for now...

1. 602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Ive got some deeper notes that I will type up later but for now I concur with @Un1qu3Nam3 and others notes.

For me MD said 'I can't recall' too many times. He didn't make a bad witness but after his integrity being called into question, obviously his ASIC ban.
    In my eyes he could've tried harder.

Bennett also seemed to go to lengths to confirm the extent of Capri's involvement with KDR & MD.

Bennett spent over an hour going through
    Emails and texts. In my view he was trying to establish first contact was made by MZN. In the end KDR SC asked where were they going with it but stopped short of a formal objection.

Eventually KDR SC stated that he main crux of the claim and the case is establishing the formation of a contract as a written instrument had been formed which (and I quote KDR SC) "materially does not exist".

Bennett also formed a picture of KDR cash position in Mar /Apr 16 which was debt of around $5.??million. MD had already stated in his witness statement that MZNs offer wouldn't have made a dent in KDRs debt and therefore there was no rush to accept any offers from any prospective buyers.

The court public area is primarily made up of MZN & KDR shareholders, one or two journo's, and possibly one or two Capri reps. Seems MZN shareholders aren't happy with MDs performance judging by over heard comments on the way out of the door.
    Last edited by LiveEagle7: 30/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.