KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Court summary - can someone provide, page-209

1. 816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Absolutely brilliant LiveEagle7, thanks so much. I was there in the AM and agree with your description of events. I couldn't be there after lunch, so it was good to get your blow by blow description. It does seem that Justice Martin and Donaldson relate well to eachother, as you say, they seem to speak the same language.

The articulate manner in which Justice Martin summarised the first hour of discussion regarding the NSR matter in the space of a few minutes and then gave his decision, was very impressive - he is obviously a very intelligent man. His grace in his dealings with Bennett, who has bordered on disrespectful, has been similarly impressive. When discussing the NSR matter he basically told Justice Martin to be careful how he rules on the matter, or it might be grounds for challenge in the Court of Appeal.

It will be interesting to see how Bennett ties up all his probing today and presents it in his closing arguments. Will he surprise us all and land a killer blow? Will he try to delay proceedings again? I too have the feeling that MZN will use any opportunity to drag this out. How they are going to fund all this legal action if they lose would be good to know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.