KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Court summary - can someone provide, page-7

1. 6,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1198
    I just walked out now and on the bus.
    They're still going bit they're just filling time with indecipherable procedural numbering coz the MZN lawyer Bennet doesn't want to proceed with x examining KDR people.

KDR's lawyer chewed MZN like a pit bull (in my opinion). The MZN Chairman came off as a straight, upstanding guy but he was led into at least 2-3 verbal traps admitting there was no deal done.

The big point was that the deal was conditional specifically on KDR owning the tenements. The Secretary thought only 3 tenements were not registered to KDR. Actual.no. was 24.

No discussion of any deal was made in board minutes for months until 19 Oct. The Chairman claimed litigation was not in his DNA so KDR lawyer asked why his DNA changed?

MZN email stated "we may have some leverage on them" Secretary confirms that's moral leverage for not following the deal.

Some.meetings have no MZN board papers..

Eaton, the previous lawyer said he didn't think MZN had an agreement and told MZN that.

Chairman was outed for approaching FinRev and trying to plant a story against KDR. Specifically humself calling the move "name and shame" to attempt to get KDR back to negotiation. That kinda proved there was no deal IMHO.

Getting off the bus now. More after a beer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.