UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

court to hand down fmg rail access decision, page-35

1. 458 Posts.
    I personally, would prefer to see a friendly arrangement between BHP or RIO and UMC, rather than the situation of UMC having to fight for space at rates determined by the owner of the facility and at times when it was convenient to that owner. The old adage of being inside the tent "pithing out" sure as hell beats the situation of joining a mob of others all standing outside fighting for space to pith in!!

May UMC do deals with their neighbours rather than take action that gets right up their noses. Be part of the strength rather than part of the rightious outsiders.

Though my investment may not be huge (about $600,000) I have taken a long term position in UMC because I feel they are a savvy organisation with good "smarts" and not a cowboy group full of "rip, s**t and bust".

Consequently I believe they will in the long term prevail and become an icon in the annuls of mining history in this country.

In saying this I do not fall in love with assets and do not wear my heart on my sleeve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.