CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Trying to make? There has been much speculation, on many...

1. 997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Trying to make?

There has been much speculation, on many different "links" Neil.
    I am not sure what relevance "new member" and "non-holder" hold,, i would suggest "ASTUTE RESEARCHER" or "POSTER WHO DYOR" would be more apt descriptors.
    If more posters here applied half as much energy to their research, we would have a much more informative forum.

Please take off the rose tinted glasses and look at the cold hard logical facts that people have unearthed.

A Geologist who has been associated with Feldman controlled companies for many many years (>30)
    Is now consulting for Mars Mining Limited, a company created and controlled by Sholom in the past year.
    And partnering with international and local mining/exploration companies.
    All at the same time CGB has been in an EXTENDED trading halt, with shareholders treated like mushrooms (kept in the dark)

So logically, no one was going to suggest they discovered the cure for cancer, a plan for world peace, or cold fusion.

Any speculation, is going to be reasonably based off the limited facts on hand.

I note you yourself stated you would be happy to see them back in mining.
    I personally would not want to see them purchase a junk tenement from a related company and then spend 5 years "exploring" it, until another trade war occurs and it is abandoned in favour of,, say,,, health food products?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4919/4919171-543547175c1674336013379c742bca45.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.