CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Court Update November 28th 2022 Medcan v CGB, page-126

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    "So before you scoff at others contributions, because the omnipotent Neil was already aware of the information for years"

(with some frivolity) Chris perhaps I need to lend you those R.T. glasses so you can read what I said. Dont get upset because I provide the clarification.

"The mining information about Mars Mining Ltd has been on there for years and has been readily available."
    Generalisation, no personal pronouns are used. Please read the grammatical structure of the sentence.

"But just to help you, and happy to clarify again. Posters have added and provided material that has time dates from Internet-sourced material."

I didn't say I had known about it for years. (Further clarification)

Contribute, you say? Again, this is an anonymous forum, and I will not share every thought I have because there is "historical evidence" of people that scrutinise and analyse almost every post I put on here. Because that happens, I have the right to reply.

Contribute? I dont waste words knowing they may potentially be scoffed at by contrarians or people who dont like this stock or me. I may get the usual , "well you are a major shareholder", or you "worked for the company" but that has all been declared, and there are people on forums right across this platform that fit both roles and dont come under the scrutiny I have. Never any secrecy with it.

So please step back and read my posts properly, and also the clarifications.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 18/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.