CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Court Update November 28th 2022 Medcan v CGB, page-147

1. 4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1411
    Cheers Neil.

I get everyone's point of view here (I think) and have no issues with them being expressed, regardless of whether I agree or not.

Personally, I don't think anything said here ever materially affects the share price, despite the fact that people can be influenced by information posted by others.

I wholeheartedly believe that the office holders of any shareholder owned company should have to answer to their shareholders, given that they pay the salaries and the company's bills. I

I think the fact that CGB has preserved cash over the last few years is great, as they'd struggle to raise any now, but that has come at the cost of dilution. I'm not sure I've held shares in another company that's paid so many bills with equity.

The cash preservation would be welcome if they were pouring it into a business model with momentum, but it feels like they've just preserved the source of their salaries and payments to related parties.

As a rule, I'll exit a spec. if they pivot substantially from the plan I researched and evaluated when I entered.
    I'm happy to invest in an idea and the plan that officeholders have communicated their intention to follow to achieve success, but I don't invest in entrepreneurs per se.
    If I WAS prepared to invest in entrepreneurs, this company would not have cut it for me.

I invested in the idea and "hoped" these guys could achieve it. They failed. My mistake.

I've never contacted the ASIC or the ASX in relation to CGB and never will.
    I am 100% certain that no laws need to be broken to rip off shareholders.
    I research my failures to avoid repeating mistakes, not to "hold them to account".

My big issue with these guys is the lack of transparency. It reeks of arrogance, but there's never a positive result to even partly justify it.

I honestly hope everyone who's sunk funds into this is rewarded, or at least recovers their capital, but after 5 years, I haven't seen any humility from the office holders, only blame being cast elsewhere and that doesn't cut it for me. It angers me.

If they don't want to take responsibility, they should move on.
    This isn't their baby. It's ours.

At the end of the day, I don't blame anyone but the company and me for my loss.
    I'll scream at the clouds about it though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.