CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Thanks @jcurve,A very well thought out and honest response which...

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    Thanks @jcurve,

A very well thought out and honest response which I respect. I totally agree with many of your comments, but also we do disagree on some.

" I haven't seen any humility from the office holders, only blame being cast elsewhere and that doesn't cut it for me. It angers me."

I agree with you totally about management who try and use scapegoats or other staff for their failings and then try and pass on their incompetence into the hands of others. In this case, referring to the 2019 debacle, CGB had every right to explain to shareholders the reasons for the delays, and who caused them. When the ASX received a volume of calls from shareholders during that long suspension requesting that the company be investigated, which happened in 2019, in spades, the ASX were obliged by their Charter to do just that. I won't say anything further, as it has been spoken about numerous times.

But rumours and negativity with investors ignoring market conditions or the posting of some of the most vile rhetoric shared on here yesterday was just sickening and angered me, and others. This is the result of the tough economic environment we are in but also due to an industry itself that has collapsed with people losing money and wanting to vent. But this forum has taken on , it seems, its own life as far as attacking or criticizing people in a company without thinking about the words they write.

You are definitely right about transparency in informing shareholders. I disagreed totally with them going quiet. But trying to connect CGB with stuff discussed in the R.C. or bankruptcies of family members who are not employees or current Directors of a company, is just as bad as the anger we may hold towards ventures that fail, whether through incompetence or other means.

I hope to never see or witness what I saw written on here yesterday ever again. This is a trade forum for discussing stock.

Thanks again for your words jcurve. Again, respect what you wrote.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 20/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.