CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Court Update November 28th 2022 Medcan v CGB, page-154

1. 1,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    @Christopher67 is right as shareholders its not unreasonable to expect profits after all this time, but we do have to take into account that if you invested in any ASX (Canadian?)cannabis company over the same time period your likely to be down a similar amount. Its been a horrible 4 years across the sector and yes some companies are better run than others. Thankfully it appears CGB is tidying its self up and will likely have some new ASIC approved directors, I think this will be an ASIC requirement at least.

Lets find out what the final ASIC approved deal is, then fairly assess its potential to provide CGB shareholders with a path to profitability. If I can see a common sense and an Achievable path to profit, as a shareholder I will vote in favour of the deal. Every shareholder can make their own decision and the vote will be YAY or NAY and then we get on with business either way.

2 quarters of profit and that might be a sign of the tide turning...still a way to go I know.

On Saturday, I saw the headline Releaf and Thailand and put 2 + 2 together and im not sure if I get 4 or 5. I told you my maths was bad. But they did indicate they are looking at sourcing GMP quality product from Thailand with a pending contract? about to drop. I understand that CGB probably isnt the only producer in Thailand so the contract could go to anyone or maybe multiple companies. I forgot all about how important Releaf was as a potential partner, I would be heart broken if they went behind our back lol

Lets get all this admin/ann and legal stuff sorted out asap and get cracking making the company profitable so that more shareholders are smiling smile.png

My hope is that CGB will be a Unicorn in a field of ASX horses in 2023...Lets see how we go!

We should have an update by Feb1 or sooner. Cant do much until we get news.

Chin up!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.