CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Court Update November 28th 2022 Medcan v CGB, page-156

1. 1,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    Thanks for affirming my beliefs! smile.png
    "@Christopher67 is right as shareholders its not unreasonable to expect profits after all this time"

I do agree also, there are other terrible investments that one could have made, but also there are many many good investments out there. The trick is learning from your mistakes (or preferable others mistakes!) and applying that knowledge to future trades.

I must ask, who said ASIC are approving any deal? So far, it is only an announcement for a proposed acquisition, that has been delayed by the company for an unspecified reason.
    "Lets find out what the final ASIC approved deal is"

100% if any deal actually looks to be profitable, and not a pie in the sky fantasy, i will be voting YES.

I still don't believe Releaf to be the other party in this acquisition, i ask why would they sell to us for cheap, and conversely, why would they buy CGB? They seem to be making great inroads into the medical cannabis scene, without CGB's assistance (or would it be a hindrance?biggrin.png)
    We have only ever heard about Releaf the one time from CGB, when CGB had to announce that the deal with Medcan had been terminated on 7th of July 2022.
    12 month partnership, why had not one whiff been mentioned to shareholders?
    And nothing has been heard of since? So much for updating the market on the progress of these initiatives.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4924/4924979-3450fb1e9f3be3e7689b76f72abd3f19.jpg

Anyway, i am sure you are correct in putting 1st of February as the earliest we shall get our next tidbit of information, although given past history there is no guarantee that the quarterly will come out on time! Fingers crossed it does, and there is some good news for the long suffering holders.

Best wishes to you and yours, hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.