CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Court Update November 28th 2022 Medcan v CGB, page-53

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Chris, I have no concerns with you stating that they were an exploration company. That is great you recognise it, and also not turning a profit. That is what I have tried to explain to many on here for years.

I was addressing your comment, " They dont know mining".

If you had said that they were not miners, followed by the exploration comment, I would not have commented. That would have been clear. I have had long and numerous discussions with everyone involved in the exploration part of the business, when it was QBL, and I assure you, that they do indeed understand mining.

Another definition regarding my comments about Junior miners. "Explorers are Junior miners, not mining producers"

Thanks for your reference though. Miner is probably the broader definition relating to activities.  I have related this to the market's view of the two mining/mineral resource groups. Hope that clarifies.

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/040815/what-criteria-classify-company-junior-gold-miner.asp
    "A junior mining company is an exploration company in search of new deposits of gold, silver, uranium or other precious metals."
    Last edited by Neil1959: 08/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.